WE ARE YOUR POWER

As an owner and operator of assets, Convalt Energy is an independent, diversified multinational renewable power company with a focus on sustainable energy development. Core to our mission statement, we focus on Constructing sustainable power projects with Capital and Conscience. This means we care about the environment, respect the local communities, and develop projects with a focus on generations to come. We also provide end-of-life solutions for our modules via our recycling division.

power generation

Convalt Energy’s team of professionals has a proven track record of development in extremely challenging locations, the team seeks to expand its power development arm within its core areas of focus:

powergeneration_img3

Renewable power generation via utility-scale solar, rooftop solar, and wind power

powergeneration_img4

Manufacture solar panels in Watertown, New York

powergeneration_img5

Develop, own, and operate transmission infrastructure across the United States

powergeneration_img6

Energy storage solutions

Global Pipeline - Snapshot

14

Number of Projects

7,835

MW
Under development

187.5

MW
Ready
to Build

300

MW
Projects under
Construction

7.5

MW
Projects in Operation
powergeneration_img8

Project List

USA

Maine
Status:  Mid-stage development

River Drivers Solar

Size: 20 MW

Convalt is developing this 20 MW solar project in two phases of 5 MW and 15 MW each which would sell the electricity to....

Read More arrow blue arrow white
Maine
Status:  Early-stage development

MACS-911 SOLAR

Size: 3 GW

Convalt is developing this 3 GW solar project which would sell the electricity to the residents and businesses in Maine....

Read More arrow blue arrow white
Watertown, New York
Status:  Mid-stage development

Sourwine Farms

Size: 20 MW

Convalt is developing this 20 MW solar project in two phases of 5 MW and 15 MW each which would sell the electricity to....

Read More arrow blue arrow white
Watertown. New York
Status:  Mid-stage development

WATERTOWN AIRPORT SOLAR

Size: 100 MW

Convalt is developing this 100 MW solar project which would sell the electricity to businesses and residences in Jefferson County...

Read More arrow blue arrow white
East Millinocket, Maine
Status:  Early-stage development

MAINE BIO WTP

Size: 35 MW

Convalt is developing this 35 MW Waste-to-Power project which would sell the electricity to the community in East Millinocket...

Read More arrow blue arrow white

Asia

Attapeu, Southern Lao PDR
Status:  Late-stage Development

Lao Solar

Size: 1.2 GW

In 2016, Convalt Energy, a US-based renewable energy company and operator, started developing and as of December 2022....

Read More arrow blue arrow white
Mandalay Region, Myanmar
Status:  Sold

Mandalay Solar

Size: 300 MW

The 300 MW project will be split into two site locations of Nabauting and Wundwin with 150 MW per location...

Read More arrow blue arrow white

Africa

Servicing N'Djamena
Status:  Late-stage Development

CHAD

Size: 120 MW

Convalt is developing a 120 MW solar project to service the capital region of Chad – namely N’Djamena.

Read More arrow blue arrow white
7 cities across Sierra Leone
Status:  Late-stage Development

SIERRA LEONE

Size: 60 MW

Convalt is developing a series of rural electrification projects across Sierra Leone for an aggregate of 60 MW...

Read More arrow blue arrow white

While we continue to progress our developments in Asia and Africa, we are also pivoting our core focus to the United States in support of the recent federal policies incentivizing renewable energy development and manufacturing.

Roughly 45% of solar panels produced are targeted to be allocated to our solar projects. The remaining 55% will be available to third-party utility-scale projects, installers and commercial and industrial solar projects in the United States.

The Company
We Keep

oxaio-logo oxaio-active
digi-logo digi-active
us-super-logo us-super-logo-active
us-super-logo us-super-logo-active
aco-logo aco-active

We have offices in the United States, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
Please contact us if you are interested partnering with us.