Our story

As an owner and operator of assets, Convalt Energy is an independent, diversified multinational renewable power company with a focus on sustainable energy development. Convalt Energy’s team of professionals have more than 100 collective years of experience in the electricity sector and a proven track record of development in extremely challenging locations, the team seeks to expand within its core areas of focus:

1. Renewable power generation via utility scale solar, rooftop solar, and wind power

2. Manufacture solar panels & EV chargers in Watertown, New York

3. Develop, own, and operate transmission infrastructure across the United States

4. Energy storage solutions

As we continue to establish new developments in Africa, we are also pivoting our focus towards to the United States in support of the recent federal policies incentivizing renewable energy development and manufacturing.

Roughly 60% of the production of our solar panels will be allocated to our projects. The remaining 40% will be available to third party utility scale projects and rooftop solar projects in the United States, especially Upstate New York.

We are always available! We have offices in the United States, Southeast Asia, and Africa.

Development snapshot

Project List

North America

Watertown, jefferson country, USA

Solar power + storage
I5MW under development

MACS 911 SOLAR project, new york, USA

Solar power
1,000MW under development

Myanmar

Solar power
150MW under construction

Lao P.D.R

Solar power
250MW Final development

India

Waste to energy
7.5MW operating
Waste to energy
7.5MW Ready to build
Wind power
250MW ready for tender

asia

Africa

Republic of chad

Solar + storage
138MW under final agreements

Sierra leone

Solar + Storage
100MW under final agreements

country of tanzania

solar + wind
200MW under MID - stage development

The company we keep

(PARENT COMPANY)